1. Operating and maintaining the Nationwide Member Information System;
2. Maintaining member management process;
3. Operating and maintaining information systems;
4. Addressing temporary problems in the system;
5. Accomplishing other tasks assigned from time to time.
1. College degree or above, major in computer science;
2. Basic knowledge of information and system operation and maintenance;
3. More than one year experience in the same job;
4. Skilled in operation of office software, and quick to learn;
5. Capable of working under great pressure.