description of job:
1. According to the Group's strategic development, formulate the group's annual mid-to-long-term financing plan, choose to provide project plans, evaluation methods and costs in a timely manner; do a good job in financing project planning, demonstration, cooperation mode, organization promotion and business negotiation; Follow-up service in the whole process, do a good job of collecting, sorting and filing financing files; responsible for developing financing channels, innovating financing models, and exploring diversified and feasible financing methods;
2. Responsible for docking with the existing banks and non-bank institutions of the parent company, digging into the depth of business, increasing the credit lines of existing cooperative banks, and increasing the cohesion of cooperation. Work after loan;
3. Responsible for various financing matters of the group, including private equity bonds, medium-term notes, ultra-short financing, etc., as well as providing financial data, financing and guarantee data of the group;
4. Excellent communication, coordination and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal skills;
5. Proficient in financial analysis, with strong ability to judge economic macro trends;
6. With strong market development capabilities, good financial industry network resources, project resources and social resources, those with certain financing channels are preferred;
7. Team spirit, strong adaptability and strong sense of responsibility in handling complex and urgent affairs.
1. Full-time university degree or above, major in financial management, finance, economics, etc .;
2. More than 3 years of experience in financing management and capital management of financial institutions, including more than 2 years of experience as a finance manager;
3. Familiar with a variety of financing methods, with cases and experience of successful investment introduction;
4. In the fields of banks, trusts, securities, investment companies, etc., have deep financing channels and extensive network resources;
5. Possess excellent business negotiation skills, good professional ethics and ethics, and background in banking, large funds, trust, and financial companies is preferred.